DeBuyer 5614.24 Country Frypan Mineral B Element Ø 24cm
Country-style pan for many types of cooking: searing, sautéing, browning, simmering … Perfect for preparing large quantities and for sautéed potatoes. The high edges limit projections when cooking meat.
White steel sheet coated with beeswax: temporary protection against oxidation; facilitates seasoning. Improved non-stick effect on first use.
Excellent caramelization of food.
Natural anti-adhesion: progressive seasoning.
French curved riveted shank: easy handling; ergonomics.
Tip: preheat with a little fat.
Care: Seasoning after first use. Deglaze, rinse with hot water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
All heat sources including induction.
- 100% natural mineral material
- PFOA and PTFE Free
- Environmentally friendly production
- Natural Bees Wax coating to protect against oxidation
- Perfect for searing, browning and grilling
- Seasoned pan improves flavour of food
- Performance improves over time with use
- Authentic lyonnaise shape ideal for crepes, omelettes, carmelizing onions and searing vegetables and meats
- Steel handle is triple-riveted for durability
- Helper handle included
- Suitable for all stove types including induction
- Seasoning required
- Hand wash only
- Made in France
The iron MINERAL B fry pan: a 100% natural material with protective beeswax finish. It is guaranteed coating-free (no PFAO or PTFE). No added chemicals and made with an environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. Robust, recyclable and professional product. The fry pan reaches high temperatures and quickly seals food, thereby preserving vitamins and nutrients. Ideal for Sealing, Browning, Grilling. Seasoning: the more you use the fry pan, the better it cooks. The blacker it gets, the less it sticks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Out of StockSale!
DeBuyer 5610.28 Steel Frypan Mineral B Element Ø 28cm
- Read more
There are no reviews yet.