Imperia Pasta Machine Restaurant Elect 220V
Imperia Restaurant, the semi-professional electronic machine for restaurants, hotels and communities, produces a sheet of 210 mm in a short time (up to 16 kg / hour) and with your genuine ingredients. wide and in 10 different thicknesses, of good homemade pasta.
Click to download :
Restaurant Electric Instruction Manual
Imperia Electric RMN
All steel motorized (230 Volts or 110 Volts) roller machine for restaurants and professionals, produces up to 16Kg. of pasta in an hour.
Prepares sheets of 210 mm (9 inches).
Maximum roller opening of 5 mm (3/8 inches) has adjusting knob with ten numbered thickness settings.
– Hardened steel gears, precision centrea, special self-lubricating bearings
– Reduction gears to, minimize work, patented regulator knob, with 10 numbered thickness setting.
– Patented “Tigre” clamp for perfect grip to any table, output per hour: 16 kg approx.
– Weight: 19,200 kg. approx., Imperia Restaurant complete with roller unit and tray.
Available on request extra six cutters:
– Spaghetti 2 mm, Angel Hair 1,5 mm
– Tagliatelle 2 mm, Linguine 4 mm
– Fettuccine 6,5 mm, Lasagnette 12 mm
A dough mixer (1Kg in five minutes).
34 x 35 x 22 cm
|Is Assembly Required||
Made of heavy-gauge stainless steel
Prepares sheets of 9 inch /22cm sheets
|What is in the box?||
Imperia Restaurant complete with