Imperia Pasta Machine Restaurant Manual
Imperia Restaurant, the semi-professional machine, is built in chromed steel and is ideal for making good homemade pasta with genuine ingredients.
All steel Imperia Restaurant Manual roller machine for restaurants and professionals.
Prepares sheets of 210 mm (9 inches).
Maximum roller opening of 5 mm (3/8 inches) has adjusting knob with ten numbered thickness settings.
– Hardenes steel gears, precision centrea, special self-lubrificating bearings
– Reduction gears to, minimize work, patented regulator knob, with 10 numbered thickness setting.
– Patented “Tigre” clamp for perfect grip to any table, output per hour: 12 kg approx.
– Weight: 10,300 kg. approx., Imperia Restaurant complete with roller unit, tray, handle and clamp.
Available on request extra six cutters:
– Spaghetti 2 mm, Angel Hair 1,5 mm
– Tagliatelle 2 mm, Linguine 4 mm
– Fettuccine 6,5 mm, Lasagnette 12 mm
A dough mixer (1Kg in five minutes).
34 x 35 x 22 cm
|Is Assembly Required||
Made of heavy-gauge stainless steel
Prepares sheets of 9 inch /22cm sheets
|What is in the box?||
Imperia Restaurant complete with