Microplane Grater 4″ Ultra Coarse
- Non-slip ends for added stability
- Ergonomic soft grip handles
- Covers included
- 18/8 stainless steel blade and frame, plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA
Designed with both the professional chef and home cook in mind, the extensive, paddle-shaped Gourmet Series was enhanced in design and function. It looks sleek and offers ample grating and shaving surface, soft-touch handles, plus non slip rubber ends for added stability.
Handsomely crafted, the high-performance Gourmet Series features seven grating options: Coarse, Medium Ribbon, Fine, Large Shaver, Extra Coarse, Star blade, and Ultra Coarse.
The ultra-coarse grater has a wider grating surface compared to our traditional Gourmet Series’ graters. Thus, it is ideal for use with cabbage, soft cheeses, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, apples and pumpkin requiring more grating surface and making grating more efficient and effortless.
Use grated cabbage for a sauerkraut recipe or nice coleslaw or prepare braised red cabbage with grated apples. Use fresh grated Pumpkin for a creamy pumpkin soup.
- Long-lasting, ultra sharp, stainless steel blade- Made in USA
- Ergonomically designed soft-touch handle
- Anti-scratch rubber ends
- Slider-Attachement to protect fingers available
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy storage: reusable protective cover (not dishwasher safe)
- Measurements: 31,5 cm x 11 cm x 3,00 cm
- Wider grating surface: 13,5 cm x 9,5 cm
- Seven unique blade styles available in this series