Microplane Butter Blade Red
- Patented and Spreads Hard Cold Butter: Using the holes located in the edge of the blade, just glide the blade at a slight angle across the hard butter. As the knife crosses the butter, it forms butter ribbons that soften immediately for spreading. Spread the softened strands of butter onto toast, or bread. Patent number: D 822,444
- Butter Curls-For Pretty Presentations: Want to garnish a roll, or pancakes, with a cute butter curl? Do so like a pro, simply pull the tip of the blade ata 45 degree angle across the butter as you pull a curl of butter will form.
- Slice Exact Measurements: The top edge of the blade slices through the paper wrapped around butter. The tool is sized wide enough to use with different sizes of butter sticks.
- Use with Cream Cheese: Not only for butter, this tool can work with cream cheese and other soft cheeses.
- Reusable Cover and Dishwasher Safe: This tool comes with a plastic reusable cover, simply slide on the cover to store this kitchen gadget in your knife or silverware drawer. Completely dishwasher safe and made with BPA-free plastic.
Cold Butter Spreads Easily with the Butter Blade
The ideal kitchen tool for every day meals as well as cooking and baking
Stop tearing bread with cold, hard butter! The Butter Blade from Microplane is the best kitchen utensil to soften butter, allowing for easy spreading. It has a razor sharp edge for slicing through butter’s paper for accurate measurements and a tip for creating butter curls for garnishing.
This small, yet durable tool won’t rust over time and is dishwasher safe.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.